Learn more exciting things about someone you know in 30 seconds than in the previous 5 years – it’s possible! Get-to-know-you bingo is a brilliant icebreaker game for parties, meetings and get-togethers where most people barely know each other. These 50 ingenious questions are guaranteed to get people talking. And if it has to go fast, just download the template and get started right away.
Everyone knows bingo. Each player gets a piece of paper with numbers, one after the other numbers are drawn and ticked and whoever has a row of ticks first shouts “Bingo” and wins. Get to know you Bingo, on the other hand, is an interactive social game that gets people to talk to each other about interesting topics they would never have talked about otherwise. You don’t have to make small talk, but get right into interesting and personal topics and quickly learn exciting things, characteristics and traits in conversation. In this way, you quickly come across amazing similarities and the same views and characteristics, which make you want to talk further and get to know each other better and on which you can even build a friendship.
As a real icebreaker game for parties, the fun stands and falls with the questions on the bingo slips. These should never be boring and should arouse curiosity and leave room for discussion without snubbing or being awkward. The 50 questions in this article are a good mix of funny and possibly controversial questions, designed to provide laughs (depending on what the answers are) and make people curious to talk further.
On the materials list you’ll also find a get-to-know-you bingo template with questions and a downloadable blank template to fill in yourself!
Looking for more get-to-know-you games? Break the ice at parties with this fun get-to-know-you game! 🙂
- Get to know you bingo template with questions to download or blank template
- Perhaps prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
How to Play Get To Know You Bingo?
Get to know you Bingo is a super icebreaker game for parties, meetings or get-togethers with at least 20 people. Everyone gets a bingo card with 25 squares of questions to fill in. The first person to fill in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally shouts “Bingo” and is the winner. The game continues until 3 people have shouted bingo and are ranked 1-3. Alternatively, you can play it until everyone has filled in a row on their bingo card. The winner’s, 2nd and 3rd place slips go into the scoring and it is checked that each name is also only there once.
Each field must be filled in with the answer and the name of the person who gave it. Only one field per person may be filled in.
If you want, you can reward the winner and 2nd and 3rd place with small funny prizes as an incentive to do your best.
- Fill in only one field per person
- write the answer and the name of the person in the field
- The first person to fill in a row horizontally, vertically or diagonally is the winner and shouts “Bingo”.
Make Your Own Get to Know You Bingo Card
The fun of a get-to-know-you bingo stands and falls with good questions. If you don’t want to use our template or a template from the internet, you can easily make your own get-to-know-you bingo cards.
Print out our blank template and write a different question in each square. At the top of the sheet, write briefly how the game works. Look through our questions to see which ones you like and want to use for your bingo card!
Scan your personalised Get to Know Bingo card and send it online (if you like) to everyone who comes to the party. This way, even shy people can get ready to play! Print out a copy for everyone and hand it out.
The 50 Most Exciting Questions for Get-To-Know-You Bingo for Adults
Find a person who…
- … Is related to a famous person
- … earns more than €80,000 a year
- … experienced a funny Tinder date story
- … has already been on a blind date
- … can’t live without his smartphone
- … has been to at least 3 countries this year
- … is willing to make a bet
- … does something you have always wanted to do
- … likes cats more than dogs
- … is reading a book
- … is not on facebook
- … is already an aunt or uncle
- … does not have a car
- … saves money
- … does sport regularly
- … has already lived in another country
- … is good at mathematics
- … knows at least 7 film quotes
- … loves their job
- … likes to buy second hand
- … spends money on their CO2-compensation
- … have already been to an illegal rave
- … knows where their T-shirt was produced
- … has a pet
- … whose first name has 3 vowels
- … likes to gamble on a smartphone
- … can sing well
- … can dance well
- … has already been at the police station
- … speaks at least 3 foreign languages
- … still remembers his last parking ticket
- … has already been to hospital once this year
- … knew what he/she wanted to be when he/she was a child
- … has a tattoo
- … has a secret vice
- … inherited a lot of money
- … wears something homemade
- … can imitate Donald Duck
- … can draw well
- … has a really crazy hobby
- … has already won a competition
- … writes or has written a diary
- … is a Libra
- … has mastered a musical instrument
- … plays / has played in a band
- … likes to play board games
- … has dyed hair
- … knows all the verses of at least 5 songs by heart
- … has been to a demo in the last 2 years
- … knows how to do the sun salutation
Looking for more ideas for games, activities and celebrations?Browse through our game tips and ideas for celebrating together! For many occasions, Leisure Ideas Portal has ideas for activities with friends, for families and for your partner. Take a look!
*There are affiliate links in this article. This means that if you buy an item through such a link, Abenteuer Freundschaft will receive a small commission. However, the product will not cost you a cent more.
Chuck Norris Drinking Game - How to Play Roundhouse Kick | Game Rules
Chuck Norris doesn't play, he wins! Are you emulating him, or will you be under the table after the first round of this drinking game?
Artbox Board Game: Is There an Abstract Artist in You? | Review
Abstract art is hilarious? Bullshit?!? In the Artbox drawing game, you often find yourself laughing and shaking your head, and you're happy as a lark when the points start hailing in.
Break in Area 51 Board Game – The Alien 3d Exit Game | Review
Break in until you break out! In this galactic exit game for the home, you have to penetrate deep into the forbidden zone. And in 3D! Alien encounters included...
Fabled Lands Books – What Makes This Series of Game Books? | Review
Harkuna is an open game world in which you can develop your character and experience numerous different adventures. Ideal for gamebook beginners!
Jaws Board Game – Adventure Game in 2 Acts | Review
Are you a policeman, a shark hunter, an oceanographer or even Jaws? In this game, players slip into the roles of the famous blockbuster. The outcome is uncertain!
City Country River Game – 3 Best Variants of the Knowledge Competition
Almost everyone has broken a sweat playing City Country River. At the same time, the game is an absolute classic, which is still fun even if you play it for the 1000th time. Nevertheless, we felt like a change and have come up with 3 new variants. Find out more here!